
My book Yoko and Moon, Published by Publication Studio, is now carried at one of my very favorite gallery/shops in the universe, Nationale, run by a most charming, talented, brilliant, beautiful, honest French woman by the name of May. May and I were introduced when she curated my work for a show at Stumptown, and I am so lucky to know her. She is truly an inspiration and true gem. Go to her store, buy some of her amazing items, such as soap shipped right from France, wonderfully curated/arranged books, or stellar art. (or my book, he he.) Also, Nationale is having a show for their first birthday, the opening is December 11th, from 6-9.
Nationale
28th & Burnside.
Wednesday-Sunday: 12pm-6pm
Online purchase available by email
nationale.portland@gmail.com
2730 E Burnside
Portland, OR
PS...My feminist shirts are coming soon on the internets, I just hand-bleached, and hand-dyed a whole batch of them, and they are looking beauteous. Stay tuned.
3 comments:
you are so incredible and i am forever in awe of you.
xoxo
Sarah- I really want to buy a feminist art t-shirt for my sister for Hanukkah. Please let me know if they are for sale online, or if I can buy one from you via mail/e-mail.
Thank you! xx. Shawna
Hey Shawna,
I"m printing more on Alternative apparel shirts, ALL different sizes/colors/hand dyed/hand bleached, etc..on tuesday..let me know what you want and i can set aside...there's white, red, pink, yellow, rust, chatreuse, orange, and more! my email is: sarah.gottesdiener@gmail.com...let me know how to get in touch with you and i'll give you first dibs.xx
Post a Comment