One nice thing about not really being able to leave your house when your hips are sprained is getting creative stuff done. I'll be working like a busy art beaver on Matrimony music, an art show I have in July, and other creative pursuits all this month. Sometimes an accident is a welcome excuse/message from the universe to slow down, and focus on the important things like art, music, home, doggie, and quiet, intimate home-based hang outs.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Fliers Galore
One nice thing about not really being able to leave your house when your hips are sprained is getting creative stuff done. I'll be working like a busy art beaver on Matrimony music, an art show I have in July, and other creative pursuits all this month. Sometimes an accident is a welcome excuse/message from the universe to slow down, and focus on the important things like art, music, home, doggie, and quiet, intimate home-based hang outs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love you! home based hang out BRING IT ON! <3
Post a Comment